California Lawyers for the Arts

Who We Are

If you are a creative artist, arts organization, inventor - or someone with a creative arts legal question - California Lawyers for the Arts can help you with your legal matter.

If your adjusted gross income on your IRS 1040 Income Tax Return 'is' near the federal poverty guidelines you 'may' qualify for one of our pro bono or modest means programs.

If you would like to apply for assistance under one of those programs, please start the lawyer referral process by completing the FINANCIAL SCREENING APPLICATION FORM.

You will be referred to an attorney that does not offer free services. You and the attorney will negotiate a price for their fees.
Information Reviewed On
Organization Type
Certified Lawyer Referral Service
Was this page helpful?