How to Receive Services (Intake)
Please contact the court, or visit the website for information about how to receive help.
500 Argonaut Lane
Jackson, CA 95642
Who We Are
The Family Law Facilitator will provide you with assistance and guidance to the necessary Court forms, how to prepare them, plus legal and procedural information.
Assistance is available in the following matters:
- Obtaining, Modifying or Terminating or Spousal Support
- Obtaining Health Insurance Coverage for your Children
- Obtaining or Modifying Orders Pertaining to Health Insurance for minor
- Children and Orders Regarding Uncovered Medical Expenses
- Establishing Paternity
- Establishing or Objecting to Support Arrearages
- Dissolution of Marriage/Legal Separation
- Child Custody and Visitation
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Expungements/Record Clearing
Legal Services of Northern California (LSNC) legal aid attorneys have drop-in hours at the Center. Please check the court website for hours.
Person living with HIV/AIDS
Person with Disabilities
Related to person living with HIV/AIDS
Survivor of Domestic Violence
U.S. Citizen or Documented Immigrant
Information Reviewed On