How to Receive Services (Intake)
Contact by calling (530) 458-0598, or emailing at email@example.com.
Who We Are
The Colusa County Superior Court Self-Help Center provides several services in the family law area that are not offered by the Family Law Facilitator's Office. These services include the following:
- Providing assistance to the parties in finalizing their divorce (obtaining a final judgment);
- Providing assistance to parties in initiating and responding to Orders to Show Cause and Notice of Motion for issues other than child and spousal support (How to get interim orders for control of property, use of vehicles, assignment of responsibility for the payment of debts, etc.);
- Providing assistance to parties in initiating and responding to Change of Venue Motions;
- Providing information to parties on how to proceed with summary dissolution (How to obtain an uncontested divorce);
- Providing assistance to parties in initiating and responding to domestic violence restraining orders;
- Providing assistance to all parties in the preparation of all documents involved in guardianships;
- Providing assistance to parties in initiating and responding to injunctions prohibiting harassment (civil harassment and workplace violence);
- Providing assistance to parties in Petitioning the Court for a name change of an adult or minor child.
Information Reviewed On
Legal Help Category