Protect Your Internet Safety
Clear Your Internet Information
1. Go to the Safari menu in the top-left and choose "Reset Safari" or "Clear History and Website Data".
1. (a) Alternatively, you can choose specific records. Go to History and select Show History.
Then, press Ctrl and click your mouse over each entry in history you want to delete.
2. Now, select what types of information you want to remove.
After you've cleared your internet history and personal information, click here to learn how to browse the internet in private using a "Private" or "Incognito" feature the next time you don't want information to be saved.
Apple iPhone or iPad
1. Go to your phone's Settings.
2. Select Safari from the list.
3. Choose Clear History.
All of the stored history, including information from before today, will be deleted.
1. When you're inside the app, go to the three dots in the upper-right corner, then select Settings.
2. Select Privacy.
3. Choose what you want to delete, then press Continue or OK.