Permanent Residence/Green Cards

Legal Information

You can get special immigration assistance if you experience DOMESTIC VIOLENCE or ABUSE. CLICK HERE for more information.

How can we improve the site? Let us know!

  • 212(h) Waivers word

    Waivers that allow persons to get legal status through a family member despite of criminal convictions. Content Detail

    Florence Immigrant and Refugee Rights Project, Inc.